Electronic and Jazz in the spotlight!
Under Listen, Find two new and fresh playlists of Electronic and Jazz Music made in Switzerland
Stay at home and listen to Swiss music!
swissmusic.ch will bring together and highlight these collective initiatives that hope to illuminate our daily lives and which allow the many creators to continue to exist.
SWISS MUSIC @IKF
The Swiss stand SWISS MUSIC will be present at the Internationale Kulturbörse (IKF) in Freiburg i.B. from 26 to 29 January 2020.
Switzerland is the focus country of the 2020 edition of Eurosonic
We are excited about this wonderful opportunity to showcase the Swiss music scene and introduce some of the artists and bands that represent our creativity and diversity!
SWISS MUSIC at MaMA Festival & Convention
The Swiss delegation is gathering at the Swiss Business Mixer in Paris Pigalle on Friday, 17 October.
SWISS MUSIC at Waves Vienna: Friday, 27 September, 16:30
The Swiss Business Mixer on 27 September is the opportunity for Swiss professionals to catch up with the international music business at the Viennese showcase Festival.
20 September is the SWISS DAY at the Reeperbahn Festival in Hamburg (18-21.09)
On Friday 20 September, the Swiss delegates at the Reeperbahn Festival will be given the opportunities the get in touch with the international music business at 3 different events. Raclette included.
neo.mx3 - a new online-platform for contemporary Swiss music
neo.mx3 is THE place for contemporary Swiss music - whether composed, improvised, electronic or transdisciplinary.
From 4 to 7 June, the Swiss music scene is at MIDEM.
The Swiss delegation is looking forward to seeing you in Cannes! Get connected with Switzerland at the umbrella stand, the information central for Swiss Music and platform for its co-exhibitors.
The winners of the Swiss Grand Award for Music 2019 are Cod.Act .
The Swiss Music Prize recognises and highlights the work of exceptional and innovative Swiss musicians. 14 musicians and ensembles also receive a Swiss Music Prize.
Switzerland @jazzahead!2019 / 25 to 28 April in Bremen
The Swiss delegation is looking forward to seeing you in Bremen! Get connected with Switzerland at umbrella stand 6 C10, the information central for Swiss jazz and platform for its co-exhibitors.
Page 1 of 2
- Habanera Yilian Cañizares
- Yow me de Siselabonga
- Vogël Elina Duni & Rob ...
- Verändler Ambäck
- Gspili Silberen
- Emotional Twist TootArd
- Milambi (feat. Angélique ... Pablo Nouvelle
- Yobale Ma Professor Wouassa
- Power Muthoni Drummer Q...
- Vituko FlexFab & Ziller Bas
- Niangaan Pape Djibi Ba & S...
- Les montagnes chantent Junior Tshaka
- Habanero Los Orioles
- Hallou Lbab El Mizan
- WAQT Kamilya Jubran & ...
- Hope Udhai Mazumdar & ...
- Ala Fekra Ala Fekra
- Flingga Stefan Aeby
- Saria Linda Vogel
- Maiduguri Marco Von Orelli,...
- Cradle songs Julie Campiche Qu...
- Was machst du? Bottom Orchestra
- IlJA : Blue Layers (Pre-r... Dimitri Howald
- Spark Luzia Von Wyl Ens...
- Feu follet Jean-Christophe C...
- Eclats for Ornette Sylvie Courvoisie...
- Every dog has its day Christy Doran's S...
- Made of rain Evelinn Trouble
- Family Karma Simon Spiess Trio
- Meridian Ikarus
- Cyan Akku Quintet
- Mehamn Sarah Chaksad Orc...
- Chanzun da sot Corin Curschellas...
- Brunos Velotöff Pierino e i lupi
- Mir sänne Drüdieter
- Äs Tänzli für d’Emilia Schäbyschigg
- Schattwand Silberen
- On Tour Stalldrang
- Dr Heimetvogel Albin Brun & Isa ...
- Birkentanz Evelyn & Kristina...
- Spanische Regentropfen Pflanzplätz
- Immer mobil Landstreichmusik
- Tunnelen Jütz
- Zäuerli und Ländlerli Fränggi & Maria G...
- Jodel Breton Sooon
- Trollig Töbi Tobler & Chr...
- Verändler : Schottisch Andreas Gabriel E...
Page 1 of 2
Female* Music Directory
Mx3 - popular music
Swiss Music Magazine
Gateway to Swiss folk music
Petzi Clubs & Festivals
Swiss National Sound Archives
Experience Africa - The festival, which takes place annually at Whitsun in Winterthur, Switzerland, presents musical pearls from Africa and its diaspora and is complemented by workshops a big multicultural market with street food and goods from all over the world.
Page 1 of 29