neo.mx3 - a new online-platform for contemporary Swiss music
neo.mx3 is THE place for contemporary Swiss music - whether composed, improvised, electronic or transdisciplinary.
From 4 to 7 June, the Swiss music scene is at MIDEM.
The Swiss delegation is looking forward to seeing you in Cannes! Get connected with Switzerland at the umbrella stand, the information central for Swiss Music and platform for its co-exhibitors.
The winners of the Swiss Grand Award for Music 2019 are Cod.Act .
The Swiss Music Prize recognises and highlights the work of exceptional and innovative Swiss musicians. 14 musicians and ensembles also receive a Swiss Music Prize.
Switzerland @jazzahead!2019 / 25 to 28 April in Bremen
The Swiss delegation is looking forward to seeing you in Bremen! Get connected with Switzerland at umbrella stand 6 C10, the information central for Swiss jazz and platform for its co-exhibitors.
A new editorial feature for swissmusic.ch
Under the READ header, you can discover everything from film scores to independent record labels and effervescent rap scene. All sorts of thematic Dossiers on the Swiss musical landscape.
Swiss Music Day on the public radio stations - 15th February
Option Musique, SRF1, RTR, Swiss Classic and some others radio stations introduce you to the swiss music with an exclusive programme. Listen to the selection of Option Musique below.
Page 1 of 7
- Maths District Five
- XVII AKSHAM
- Running After the Sun Marie Kruttli Trio
- Speak Low feat. Julian Sa... Lucia Cadotsch
- Microcosmoism Samuel Rohrer
- Sisyphe Colin Vallon Trio
- Kohäsion Trio Heinz Herbert
- Q Luzia Von Wyl
- One More Piece Of Chocolate Nicole Johänntgen
- Radical OESTETIK
- The Night Comes Soon Jean-Paul Brodbec...
- Hotzen AUL
- Love Unknown Lorenzo De Finti ...
- Incandenza (Live) Kappeler / Zumthor
- Dance! Ohad Talmor & Chr...
- L'Orage L'Orage
- Laissez Passer TootArd
- Duša Šume Šuma Čovjek
- El Argentino Aureliano Marin
- Nanluli Jacob Salem & Som...
- Virose Da Cruz
- Tany Be (Comp Edit) Lindigo (Alma Neg...
- Bêtes féroces Orchestre Tout Pu...
- Restrictus Mario Batkovic
- Alrozana Hassan Taha / Ens...
- Vishnja Elina Duni
- Brahim's Dream Amine & Hamza
- The Getaway Bahur Ghazi's Pal...
- Embrüf II Christian Zehnder...
- Tibetan Joy and Suffering Porok Karpo
- Le Banquet Ezko Kikoutchi
- Contingency Oscar Bianchi
- Esquisse : "le Froid" Walter Feldmann
- Safran im Februar Kimmig–Studer–Zim...
- CORNO SONORO Edu Haubensak
- Breathe Stefan Keller
- Gravity's Rainbow Michael Pelzel
- Spuren Katharina Rosenbe...
- Anakyklikon Antoine Fachard
- Pocket Enemy Daniel Zea
- Grünschall 2 Peter Conradin Zu...
- Ländler Ländlerorchester ...
- Nünix Ambäck
- Trois Jeunes Filles Kristina Fuchs Rö...
- Freitag der 18te Hujässler
- Le Ranz des Vaches Jütz & Shakulimba
- Die Rächer von Miglieglia Christoph Pfändle...
- Ausschnitt aus "Dr Stiär" Chammerart und Co...
- Ausschnitt aus "Still und... Coro Cantarina, I...
- Palace Quartett Robin Mark
- Zalpgah Draegers Karsumpel
- Me söttid go Matthias Lincke's...
- Meitlin von Blofelden tan... Tritonus
- La pulce d'acqua SULP
- Ausschnitt aus "Konfidenz... TOPF
- Ausschnitt aus "Stamme" Alpin Project
- Die stolzi Mülleri Silberen
- Hinz rockt Zugluft
- Schäfli-Schottisch Stadtländer
- Jodel plus Blues +Jodel+
- feeling Ländlerorchester ...
Mx3 - popular music
Swiss Music Magazine
Gateway to Swiss folk music
Petzi Clubs & Festivals
Swiss National Sound Archives
artlink is the Swiss centre of competence for arts and culture from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe. It documents and promotes professional artists from these regions who are artistically active in Switzerland. artlink supports events and productions using deficit guarantees from SüdKulturFonds, which is financed by the SDC.
Classicpoint.net is the largest online portal for classical music in the region of Switzerland, Germany and Austria. It was founded in 2006 and has established itself very well in the cultural landscape. It consists of an extensive concert calendar, an index of performers, teachers, composers, organisations, ensembles, etc., and a section for press releases.
The SFO is the association for all amateur orchestras in Switzerland in the field of classic music. Currently, the association brings together about 200 member orchestras, including about 40 youth orchestras. The active musicians of these orchestras are for the most part amateurs and have the goal of making music together under expert guidance.
The purpose of Headfun is to promote electronic music in all its diversity. The main activity is to organize musical and multidisciplinary events. The two major events are Electron festival and Présences Electroniques Genève (PEG) but Headfun also offers one-time events in the constant willingness to share the passion for electronic and digital arts to a wider audience.
The swiss coordination center for female* musicians in jazz, pop, and rock. We are committed to a significant increase in the proportion of women*, in particular instrumentalists, in jazz, pop and rock and for a stronger presence of musicians on stage, in the media and in the public sphere.
The national center for Swiss folk music: we collect, archive and convey traditional and innovative folk music. In our archive you will find sheet music, we offer courses for all sorts of instruments, develop educational programs for schools and educators, organize music camps for children and young adults, and hold a biannual festival in Altdorf.
Page 1 of 4