SWISS MUSIC at MaMA Festival & Convention
The Swiss delegation is gathering at the Swiss Business Mixer in Paris Pigalle on Friday, 17 October.
SWISS MUSIC at Waves Vienna: Friday, 27 September, 16:30
The Swiss Business Mixer on 27 September is the opportunity for Swiss professionals to catch up with the international music business at the Viennese showcase Festival.
20 September is the SWISS DAY at the Reeperbahn Festival in Hamburg (18-21.09)
On Friday 20 September, the Swiss delegates at the Reeperbahn Festival will be given the opportunities the get in touch with the international music business at 3 different events. Raclette included.
neo.mx3 - a new online-platform for contemporary Swiss music
neo.mx3 is THE place for contemporary Swiss music - whether composed, improvised, electronic or transdisciplinary.
From 4 to 7 June, the Swiss music scene is at MIDEM.
The Swiss delegation is looking forward to seeing you in Cannes! Get connected with Switzerland at the umbrella stand, the information central for Swiss Music and platform for its co-exhibitors.
The winners of the Swiss Grand Award for Music 2019 are Cod.Act .
The Swiss Music Prize recognises and highlights the work of exceptional and innovative Swiss musicians. 14 musicians and ensembles also receive a Swiss Music Prize.
Switzerland @jazzahead!2019 / 25 to 28 April in Bremen
The Swiss delegation is looking forward to seeing you in Bremen! Get connected with Switzerland at umbrella stand 6 C10, the information central for Swiss jazz and platform for its co-exhibitors.
Page 1 of 12
- Chanzun da sot Corin Curschellas...
- Brunos Velotöff Pierino e i lupi
- Mir sänne Drüdieter
- Äs Tänzli für d’Emilia Schäbyschigg
- Schattwand Silberen
- On Tour Stalldrang
- Dr Heimetvogel Albin Brun & Isa ...
- Birkentanz Evelyn & Kristina...
- Spanische Regentropfen Pflanzplätz
- Immer mobil Landstreichmusik
- Tunnelen Jütz
- Zäuerli und Ländlerli Fränggi & Maria G...
- Jodel Breton Sooon
- Trollig Töbi Tobler & Chr...
- Verändler : Schottisch Andreas Gabriel E...
- L'Orage L'Orage
- Laissez Passer TootArd
- Duša Šume Šuma Čovjek
- El Argentino Aureliano Marin
- Nanluli Jacob Salem & Som...
- Virose Da Cruz
- Tany Be (Comp Edit) Lindigo (Alma Neg...
- Bêtes féroces Orchestre Tout Pu...
- Restrictus Mario Batkovic
- Alrozana Hassan Taha / Ens...
- Vishnja Elina Duni
- Brahim's Dream Amine & Hamza
- The Getaway Bahur Ghazi's Pal...
- Embrüf II Christian Zehnder...
- Tibetan Joy and Suffering Porok Karpo
- Maths District Five
- XVII AKSHAM
- Running After the Sun Marie Kruttli Trio
- Speak Low feat. Julian Sa... Lucia Cadotsch
- Microcosmoism Samuel Rohrer
- Sisyphe Colin Vallon Trio
- Kohäsion Trio Heinz Herbert
- Q Luzia Von Wyl
- One More Piece Of Chocolate Nicole Johänntgen
- Radical OESTETIK
- The Night Comes Soon Jean-Paul Brodbec...
- Hotzen AUL
- Love Unknown Lorenzo De Finti ...
- Incandenza (Live) Kappeler / Zumthor
- Dance! Ohad Talmor & Chr...
Page 1 of 2
Mx3 - popular music
Swiss Music Magazine
Gateway to Swiss folk music
Petzi Clubs & Festivals
Swiss National Sound Archives
Classicpoint.net is the largest online portal for classical music in the region of Switzerland, Germany and Austria. It was founded in 2006 and has established itself very well in the cultural landscape. It consists of an extensive concert calendar, an index of performers, teachers, composers, organisations, ensembles, etc., and a section for press releases.
The SFO is the association for all amateur orchestras in Switzerland in the field of classic music. Currently, the association brings together about 200 member orchestras, including about 40 youth orchestras. The active musicians of these orchestras are for the most part amateurs and have the goal of making music together under expert guidance.
Der Verband der Schweizer Musiklabels - L'association Suisse des producteurs de phonogrammes - The Swiss music industry trade association
orchester.ch is the umbrella association of Swiss professional orchestras.
orchester.ch represents the interests of their members in respect of fulfilling their diverse remits as musical institutions and also in respect of their activities as orchestral sponsors and/or concert organizers.
Page 1 of 2